Abstracts and full papers should be original and should not have been published previously.
Interested candidates are requested to send 300-word abstracts by 31 July 2016.
Authors of accepted abstracts are requested to submit full articles by 31 October 2016 in the following format:
- Format: All submissions must be in English and typed single-spaced using Times New Roman, 12 pt, with a one inch margin
- Editorial style: (punctuation, capitalisation, etc.)
- Referencing: Chicago System using single quotation marks instead of double.
- Use parenthetical referencing in text (author date:page), e.g. (Moyo 2000:96).
- For bibliographical referencing, use the order: author, date, title, place, publisher. An example: Moyo, F. 2000, Post-Colonial Zimbabwe, Harare: Mason Press. The bibliographic references should be listed alphabetically and be consistent in style
- Title: Include a title of no more than 15 words
- Abstract: Include an abstract of no more than 300 words
- Biography: Include a biography of no more than 50 words
- Keywords: Identify a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 10 keywords reflecting the theme of your submission
- Diagrams, figures, maps and other graphic material: should be placed contiguous to the matching text and submitted as a separate file for attachment in .jpeg, .eps or.TIFF format. Captions should be provided, and preferred placement of figures indicated in the manuscript.
- Abstracts and full articles are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstracts will be reviewed anonymously by the Academic Committee.
- Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit full articles.
- Full articles will be reviewed by the Academic Committee and authors will be notified by email upon acceptance.